Sadaa Muskuraaunde Hi Raho ! [Name of my Ustaad: Dr. (Mrs.) Manu Sharma Sohal Ji]

Sadaa Muskuraaunde Hi Raho ! [Name of my Ustaad: Dr. (Mrs.) Manu Sharma Sohal Ji]
Sadaa Muskuraaunde Hi Raho ! [Name of my Ustaad: Dr.(Mrs.) Manu Sharma Sohal Ji]

Monday 21 April 2014

Thinking of you

Poem: Thinking of you
{Theme painting by: Mr. Saili Balwinder}
While Walking on the clouds
I was thinking of you
I was thinking of
Your spirit,
Your dare,
Your guts,
Making countless crew.

I have seen in my life
Marvelous-magic,
Fantastic-false,
And terrible- true
But wonders like you
I have seen a few.

Though,
While walking
I was so much tired
Yet, your memorable picture in my mind
Made me woo.

Undoubtedly,
I was on the top of the world,
I had no worry
What to do
Or not to do  
Even then
While walking on the clouds
I was thinking of you.

‘Neel’
21st April, 2014 (In the evening)



No comments:

Post a Comment