Sadaa Muskuraaunde Hi Raho ! [Name of my Ustaad: Dr. (Mrs.) Manu Sharma Sohal Ji]

Sadaa Muskuraaunde Hi Raho ! [Name of my Ustaad: Dr. (Mrs.) Manu Sharma Sohal Ji]
Sadaa Muskuraaunde Hi Raho ! [Name of my Ustaad: Dr.(Mrs.) Manu Sharma Sohal Ji]

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Eid-E-Milad-Un-Nabi, Mubaariq !

Milad (derived from word Viladut) means the Birth;
Nabi means Prophet;
Muhammad means the most praised one;
Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam means He is the Final Prophet.


"The peace is on Him the day when he was born
and the day when he will die
and the day he will be raised alive"

"And the same peace on me the day I was born
and the day I will die
and the day I will be raised alive"

(Written in picture: Ahla Slaam Ko Jashn-E-Eid Milad-E-Nabi Mubariq Ho 2013)


Eid-E-Milad-Un-Nabi, Mubaariq !

عید مبارق

From:
Mrs, (Dr.) Manu Sharma Sohal, Editor Saanjh Timaahi Magazine;
Mr.(Dr.) Jagtar Dhiman, Director Research, PAU, Ludhiana;
Mr. Anoop Sharan 'Qaadiyaani '(Poet & Social Worker)
And
This Meek Fellow
( www.facebook.com/nannu.neel )

No comments:

Post a Comment